The Spring Registration Day is Jan 27, 2017 from 9am-5pm at the Bronx Community College.
Elizabeth T. Hoard, Founder
PO Box 622460, Bronx, NY 10462 US
For 26 years, the Bronx Conservatory of Music has been providing world-class music instruction to the Bronx community, striving to enrich students' lives through the power and promise that music offers. BCM works diligently to provide exposure to the Arts for all members of the Bronx Community, aiming to provide equal opportunities for access to high level music education.
Highlights from 2017:
- We reached a record enrollment of 160 students, a 300% increase in enrollment from 2015.
- We enhanced our partnership with the Bronx Community College, which now allows BCM to host recitals in the Gould Memorial Library Auditorium and provides greater use of the facilities in Guggenheim hall.
- We expanded our faculty to meet demands from the community for more private lessons.
- We restructured the curriculum and class schedules of our free music theory and percussion classes, allowing for greater enrollment and improved course content.
- We created our first ever instrument library thanks to a generous donation from WQXR's Instrument Drive, allowing us to loan instruments to students to make music lessons more accessible.
Our dedicated faculty and staff have a clear vision for the role of music education and performance in the Bronx Community. 2018 is looking to become our most successful year, but we cannot do it without your support. The Bronx Conservatory of Music is grateful to have you as a partner in fulfilling our mission to the community.
Happy Holidays and thank you for your support!
The Board of the Bronx Conservatory of Music
Alan Yoblon, President
Douglas Meyer, Treasurer
Brenda Vincent, Secretary
Philip Kwoka, Executive Director
The Bronx Conservatory of Music is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, #13-3580300. All donations are tax-deductible.
To make a one-time or recurring gift,please click here.
You may also make a donation by check:
Bronx Conservatory of Music
P.O. Box 622460
Bronx, NY 10462
Attention: Philip Kwoka, Executive Director